“Get ORGAN-ized” will be a fun evening featuring:
- a delicious dinner created by our own Cordon Bleu certified Chef Leiton Larson (who promises an array of international cuisine from European “organ” countries),
- a variety of entertainment including our own Paula Lammers, a renowned Twin Cities jazz musican, and
- live and silent auctions.
We’ve already received several big ticket items for the auction, and we need your help to get more! While our donation team continues working hard to acquire items from local businesses, we ask that others also donate items from businesses they own, services they provide, or from local businesses they frequent. We have compiled a list of suggested items we feel will be hot sellers at the auction. Please use your own creativity as well to purchase/donate items that you think will be attractive to bidders.
List of suggested auction item donations:
- Restaurant gift cards (appropriate for all ages)
- Sports tickets or memorabilia– Twins, Gophers, etc.
- Specialty store items – toy stores, book stores, music stores, Target, REI, Mall of America, Williams of Sonoma, Lunds, Trader Joe’s, etc.
- Gift baskets (Themes often work well, such as: kid’s toys or baby items, gourmet or exotic cuisine, coffee or chocolates, scrapbooking, family game night, camping, grilling, golfing, fishing, etc.)
- Family entertainment – movies, mini-golf, Nickelodeon Universe, etc.
- Services – lawn mowing, babysitting, haircuts/styling, spa services, car washing, landscaping, oil changes, 3 hours of handyman services
- Vacation homes/condos/cabins/B&B’s
- Airline tickets or miles
- Cooking – a meal a night for a week
Thank you for your support of our pipe organ and please save the evening of May 14 - we hope to see you at “Get ORGAN-ized!”