Our "Get ORGAN-ized" Dinner and Auction fundraiser, held on May 14, was a huge success. The total amount raised was $17,485.15! A huge thank you to everyone who had a part in making the evening possible:
- The volunteer event committee for working many hours planning, soliciting items for the auctions, setting up, "working" the event, and helping to clean-up and prepare the church for Sunday services.
- The SOTV staff who helped with administrative support and registration
- Kurt Hyster for his help with the audio/visual needs
- The facilities folks who were responsible for all the logistics
- Pastors Chris Smith and Randy who proved to be our very humorous auctioneers
- Leiton Larson and his crew who created and served the amazing meal
- Paula Lammers and her Jazz Quartet for providing professional dinner entertainment
- Additional SOTV musicians under Mark Ertl's leadership who played during the Silent Auction
- EVERYONE who donated items for the auctions and those who bid on those items.
Finally, thank you to Beth Karlson and her finance staff for their hard work in processing all the payments.
Thank you again to everyone for their support of this event and our Pipe Organ project!